Revolution Prep is one of the fastest growing K12 online academic tutoring and test prep companies within the U.S. Based on current U.S. & International expansion, Revolution Prep has a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional in the South Florida area (Tampa, Orlando, Miami). The successful candidate for this opportunity will have a passion for Sales, Account Management, Energetic, and Results-Driven with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Increase K12 school partnerships within a defined regional territory.
- Develop new school partnerships and manage existing clients. This is a hunter role.
- Actively engage in business development activities including attending fairs, conventions, networking and community events to generate new school opportunities.
- Creating and presenting proposals to independent private schools
- Create, implement and execute school partnership strategy to grow new & existing school accounts to exceed business revenue goals.
- Reports directly into the Area Director and works closely with the regional sales field team and National Director.
- Position is remote and requires regional travel based on business needs
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of B2B outside sales experience. Quick learner that can succeed in a fast paced environment. Previous experience selling to independent private schools and school districts preferred.
- Go getter, self-starter with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Effective at securing meetings with key school decision makers and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate Win-Win relationships to grow partnerships and revenue
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Strategic, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presenter skills
- Ability to travel within defined local territory, some overnight maybe required.
- Ability and wiliness to work evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary commensurate with experience and bonus plan based on revenue growth. Annual Salary + Bonus Range $75,000 - $100,000
Comprehensive health-care package, paid time-off, 401(k), employee discounts and vibrant company culture.