Revolution Prep is seeking a hard-working, bright, and multi-talented Digital Marketing Coordinator who is ready to dive right in and support our marketing efforts using various systems and channels.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing promotional efforts, and lead management programs. The ideal candidate is someone who’s process-driven and makes data-driven decisions. The candidate thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a proven track record of excellent organizational and time management skills, meeting deadlines.
- You are adept with HTLM and email marketing software and have a good understanding of brands who excel on email communications.
- You are a digital native, comfortable with the software and data.
- You have a history of being an effective self-starter as well as team player.
- You are curious individual and a fast learner.
- You have an eye for design and user experience.
- You’re eager to work to solve complex problems.
- You don’t shy away from asking questions or speaking up when you see areas of improvement.
- You’re a marketing professional comfortable with taking ownership, and able to navigate ambiguity, complex systems, and processes.
In this role, you will be a key player on a variety of consumer-facing marketing platforms such as email marketing, web pages, lead-driven landing pages, social media posts and blogs, and marketing collateral.
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collaborate to develop and implement email campaigns and report on ROI
- Implement and maintain email automation workflows
- Implement and measure A/B tests and report results and opportunities
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and developers to meet deadlines
- Provide feedback and drive deadlines to other functions involved in marketing campaign efforts
- Work closely with, and get approval from, relevant stakeholders to ensure project scope is clear and each project is delivered on time
- Update marketing reports, content management system and social media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven experience using email marketing software
- Understanding of digital/media tool and platforms
- And most of all – a fun, creative, team player
About Revolution Prep
Revolution Prep is a highly entrepreneurial organization that seeks to be a leading innovator in the educational industry, and our talented teams of Revolutionaries are dedicated to the cause. Learn more at www.revolutionprep.com