Revolution Prep(rated A+ on Comparably) is seeking a talented, self-motivated, and dynamic Sales Support Specialist to join our growing company. The Sales Support Specialist’s primary responsibility is to train, support, and increase efficiencies of our sales representatives with the ultimate goal of helping our sales team meet their quotas.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and sales support best practices who can perform well in a team environment and has exceptional people skills. A candidate with expertise in training and development is a plus!
- Train new and existing sales team members on our systems and system improvements; maintain an organized resource system
- Be the expert in our systems, products, and processes; thoroughly understand feature launches and ensure sales team is on kept abreast of any updates
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to help process sales, resolve problems, report system improvements/bugs, and report unusual activity and policy incompliance to supervisors
- Work closely with Sales Operations Manager to increase efficiencies across the board by reviewing reports and data and elevating necessary information
- Liaise between the marketing/design team and sales to develop resources to enable sales
- Manage company primary email address, respond to inquiries, distribute and assign time-sensitive leads to sales team
- Have the drive to do whatever it takes to assist the team with meeting goals, including the infrequent support call on the weekends
- Work closely with all individuals on a hard-charging sales team of 50+ people with a wide range of personalities
- Other duties as assigned including arranging travel/accommodations, general administrative work
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Sales Support Associate
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems
- Basic knowledge of JIRA and SQL a plus!
- Schedule flexibility - daily schedules might change in order to meet business needs
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adjust to ever-growing and changing organization
- Strong training/teaching skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills are essential
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree