On Target Earnings of $105,000 - $145,000.
Revolution Prep is one of the fastest growing K12 online academic tutoring and test prep companies within the U.S. Based on current U.S. & International expansion, Revolution Prep has a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional in the Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia area. The successful candidate for this opportunity will have a passion for Sales and Account Management, be Energetic and Results-Driven, and possess a Strong Work Ethic.
- Increase K12 school partnerships within a defined regional territory.
- Develop new school partnerships and manage existing clients. This is a hunter and farmer role.
- Actively engage in business development activities including attending fairs, conventions, networking, and community events to generate new school opportunities.
- Creating and presenting proposals to independent private schools and top public schools
- Create, implement, and execute school partnership strategy to grow new & existing school accounts to exceed business revenue goals.
- Reports directly into the National Director of School Partnerships and works closely with the regional sales field team and Regional Director.
- Position is remote and requires regional travel based on business needs
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of B2B outside sales experience. Quick learner that can succeed in a fast paced environment. Previous experience selling to independent private schools and school districts preferred.
- Go getter, self-starter with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Effective at securing meetings with key school decision makers and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate Win-Win relationships to grow partnerships and revenue
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Strategic, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presenter skills
- Ability to travel within defined territory, some overnight may be required.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and bonus plan based on revenue growth. On Target Earnings of $105,000 - $145,000, which is comprised of a base salary and a variable compensation plan.
Additional Benefits: Comprehensive health-care package, paid time-off, 401(k), employee discounts and vibrant company culture.
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. At Revolution Prep, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Job Type: Full-time