We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and dynamic Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing company. The Sales Operations Coordinator will be a part of a fast-paced sales team with primary responsibilities to provide daily systems and operational support to our growing 50+ sales team and to assist the VP of Sales Operations in achieving our operational goals.
Our ideal candidate is an entry-level experienced professional with knowledge of sales support best practices and can perform well in a team environment with exceptional people skills. A candidate with strong organization is a must.
- Be the expert in our systems, products, processes, sales strategies and techniques; thoroughly understand technical features and product and policy launches and ensure our sales team is kept abreast of any updates and held accountable for retention of this knowledge
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to our sales team to help process sales, resolve problems, report system improvements/bugs, and report unusual activity and policy incompliance to supervisors
- Work closely with sales leaders to understand training needs and ensure trainings are scheduled in a timely manner, and leaders of the training topics are prepared; support training leaders with preparing presentations and other resource materials
- Coordinate the surveying of our ongoing trainings and provide insights to our sales leaders to help improve future trainings.
- Deliver training to new and existing sales team members on our systems, ongoing system improvements, and procedures by developing clear and concise trainings that incorporate a variety of training best practices and utilize an LMS, live trainings, and other relevant tools.
- Liaise between the marketing/design team and sales to develop resources to enable sales and growth; maintain an organized resource system that is easily accessible
- Support with course session creation to meet consumer demands; staff sessions based on availability of our tutors, and work closely with instruction to identify tutor and subject capacity constraints.
- Assist with time-sensitive lead distribution and respond to general customer inquiries
- Have the drive to do whatever it takes to assist the team with meeting goals, including the infrequent support calls on the weekends.
- Work closely with all individuals on a hard-charging sales team of 50+ people with a wide range of personalities; maintain a friendly, energetic, helpful, and upbeat attitude and communication style
- Other duties as assigned including arranging travel/accommodations, daily and weekly reporting, monthly expense reporting, general administrative work
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and sound decision making
- Proven work experience in supporting a team operationally, preferably a sales team
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software; experience with Lessonly a plus
- Schedule flexibility - daily schedules might change in order to meet business needs
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- A general understanding of sales principles and customer service practices, with hands on experience of CRM systems, including reporting features a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust to ever-growing and changing organization
- Teamwork , motivational, training/teaching, analytical, and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred, but not required: basic knowledge of SQL, experience with JIRA