About Revolution Prep
At Revolution Prep, we’ve been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first and only full-time professional tutoring corps. We believe in the power of a high-quality teacher to drive engagement and excitement around learning in students of all ages in every subject.
About the Position
As we venture into our next phase of major growth, we are looking for an amazing Talent Acquisitions Specialist to help us take things to the next level. At Revolution Prep we believe our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or talent acquisition, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Are you ready to work hard, collaborate with like-minded people, and tackle challenges head on? Are you searching for a seat on a rocket ship that’s primed for extreme growth? This job is for you.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with the Director of Human Resources and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Provide subject matter expert coaching and guidance to hiring Managers
- Must have at a minimum 3+ years’ experience in a recruitment role (must have)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field)
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience developing recruiting strategy
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
- Familiarity with Breezy or other applicant tracking systems.
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online meetings
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. At Revolution Prep, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.