This is a 100% remote position, managing a remote regional sales team.
Revolution Prep, the nation’s best and most innovative tutoring firm is seeking a driven, high energy, knowledgeable, talented and motivating Area Sales Director with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude who can build, manage and mentor a team of sales consultants (Academic Advisors) who are responsible for generating sales of academic and test prep programs.
The Area Director is a player/coach role
and will develop, execute and adapt key sales growth strategies and tactics to achieve business targets. S/he will grow our customer base by building positive and ongoing relationships with our clients. S/he will manage a team of Academic Advisors (3 – 6) to establish their goals/targets and hold them accountable to the goals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for individual lead generation and monthly sales quotas
- Recruit, coach, develop and motivate a team of high-performing Academic Advisors (sales persons), and foster an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork
- Monitor and manage sales metrics and performance indicators to maximize all elements of the selling process; accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams, drive profitable growth
- Leadership: lead the sales team to ensure that parents/schools expectations are consistently exceeded and maintain a high degree of professionalism in all customer interactions
- Prospect and establish new school and community partnerships; develop a book of business, generate lead and new student enrollments
- Coordinate lead flow and follow-up, manage outbound contacts and prospect interactions, oversee and assist in consultative sales activities with prospects and continuous education with parents/students
- Actively engage in business development activities including attending college fairs, partner school events, back-to-school events, conventions and community events to promote your business and generate new leads, as needed
- Identify opportunities to expand beyond current school base and market territory
- Ensure outstanding customer service to achieve company’s Net Promoter Score goals
- Reports directly to the Regional Director; work with VP of Director of Sales and Marketing team to strategically create, implement, and execute sales strategy to gain market share and exceed sales goals
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales, energetic, results driven, analytical, and a forward-thinking, problem solving leader. S/he has a strong work ethic and takes the initiative proactively internally and externally to deliver results. This is a player/coach position with monthly individual and team sales quotas to achieve.
Requirements & Specifications
- BS or BA required
- Previous B2C sales & sales management experience required
- Proven ability to build and lead teams
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong sales analytic skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM’s)
- Strong strategic, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel within the Atlanta region
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends to meet business needs and exceed sales targets
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Friendly, attentive, responsible and collaborative
Salary commensurate with experience, commission/bonus plan on individual sales and annual bonus plan based on regional results. Total annual compensation range is $90,000 - $120,000 based on performance.
Comprehensive health-care (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, 401(k), employee discounts and vibrant company culture.