Revolution Prep is a fast-growing, privately-held company that is developing innovative software with a goal of making education smarter. We’re seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to help build and implement the next phase of Revolution Prep’s tech platform.
- 1-3 years minimum experience working as a full stack software engineer
- Strong experience in JS frameworks like Angular, React, Backbone (Angular experience preferred)
- Experience using Webpack for front-end tooling/bundling
- Experience using Typescript to build robust, maintainable client applications
- Experience in OO architecture and design for web application development
- Strong in writing concise tests with good coverage (TDD and BDD)
- Strong experience utilizing Bootstrap to develop front-end interfaces
- Experience in developing JSON APIs in Ruby on Rails
Nice to Have
- Experience in optimizing web applications and relational databases for high traffic and performance
- Open source contributor
- Experience with FullcalendarJS, Pusher, RxJS, Zoom
- Working knowledge of DevOps and deployment processes
- Working knowledge of Cron Jobs and Background Jobs
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive healthcare benefits, 401k, flexible time off policy, and vibrant company culture.