At Revolution Prep, we’ve been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first fully online professional tutoring company. We are on a mission to transform millions of lives through online instruction. Lives that include parents, students, educators, and every Revolution Prep employee. We believe in the power of high-quality teaching and mentorship that builds students into lifelong, confident learners.
- You are an organized, self-starter with the motivation and enthusiasm to collaborate.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and excellent internal customer service skills.
- You demand and provide rock-solid data.
- You have great communication skills to explain technical details to non-technical people.
- You are curious and have the aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You enjoy collaborating on cross-functional action teams to drive results.
About the Role
We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations Team. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of our company-wide Salesforce instance and gathering requirements for new requests from internal business stakeholders. You will be a trusted internal advisor, regularly collaborating with Sales and Marketing Leadership teams to provide optimized Salesforce solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and actively seeks out process improvement at every opportunity.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities
- Responsible for administration, configuration, design, development, deployment & support of Salesforce based applications.
- Oversee all aspects of Salesforce user and license management including: new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, organization wide defaults and sharing rules.
- Experience in Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Handle all aspects of data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features and deprecate as needed.
- Conduct proactive system maintenance including security reviews, & release updates for stakeholder.
- Respond to user support inquiries related to Salesforce administration.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to provide new and ongoing user training on Salesforce tools and processes.
- Produce technical documentation for new Salesforce tools and processes as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skill Sets
- 3-5 years of experience in technical Salesforce Administration, Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of Marketing / CRM / Sales tech stacks. Familiarity with Hubspot is preferred.
- Solid mastery of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience gathering requirements from sales and marketing teams
- Understanding of basic sales principals and customer service practices to inform Salesforce design, including reporting functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and sound decision-making
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and communication skills
- Embodies a "growth mindset" (unafraid of challenges; adaptable to change; willingness to learn)
- Preferred, but not required: basic knowledge of SQL, experience with JIRA
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online meetings
- Authorized to work in the United States
What you should expect
- A team of highly motivated, collaborative people who share a mission to impact students’ lives
- People who aren’t afraid to provide constructive feedback that challenges and elevates those around them
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Family discounts on Revolution Prep programs
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.