Revolution Prep is seeking a hard-working, bright, and multi-talented Communications Coordinator who is ready to dive right in and support our marketing efforts using various systems and channels. The Communications Coordinator duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
The successful candidate will help be a skilled writer with the ability to write in different voices, contribute to the development of company promotion material (both digital and print), generate interesting and relevant content for our audiences, and work with different teams to coordinate marketing promotional efforts. The candidate must possess superb written and verbal communication skills and thrives on being challenged by a fast-paced environment.
- Write interesting and relevant content for both print and Web including the company website, emails, white papers, blogs, brochures, and newsletters.
- Assist in the development of an email marketing strategy.
- Support with the efforts in monitoring the company’s social media and online presence.
- Assist in the organization and development of promotional campaigns.
- Manage creation, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic materials.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand integrity.
- Identify and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Coordinate meetings and development of presentation and meeting material, including data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
About Revolution Prep
Revolution Prep is a highly entrepreneurial organization that seeks to be a leading innovator in the educational industry, and our talented teams of Revolutionaries are dedicated to the cause. Learn more at www.revolutionprep.com