At Revolution Prep, we’ve been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first fully online professional tutoring company. We are on a mission to transform millions of lives through online instruction. Lives that include parents, students, educators, and every Revolution Prep employee. We believe in the power of high-quality teaching and mentorship that builds students into lifelong, confident learners.
You can take your marketing skills and build a brand anywhere, but what if you had a hand in positively changing the trajectory of a child’s life? We’re looking for our next Revolutionary on the marketing team to do just that. Does crafting marketing campaigns that support students and their parents as they navigate their sometimes chaotic and stressful academic and college admissions path intrigue you? Are you looking for a mission-driven company that’s both established and primed for exciting, rapid growth? If so, read on to see if there’s a potential fit here.
About the Role
This role focuses on the B2C part of our B2B2C go-to-market strategy. What does that mean? We get in front of our consumer audience (parents and students) through our school partnerships. You would be driving the marketing strategy that ensures every student/parent at our partner schools (and their friends) knows who we are and how we can help them feel confident and prepared from kindergarten through college.
- Develop and maintain the brand story and value proposition across all marketing channels targeting B2C touch points
- Own B2C marketing performance KPIs, including demand and funnel targets for Leads, MQLs and SQLs
- Liaise with the Sales, Product, and Operations teams to ensure clarity on Revolution Prep’s B2C marketing strategy and communicate objectives
- Build strategy and collaborate on implementation for email nurture, SMS, SEO, influencer, and social media campaigns
- Manage website, including site content updates, blog updates, CRO campaigns, and any website refresh projects
- Collaboration with Thought Leadership team on B2C thought leadership initiatives
- Own editorial calendar for consumer-facing content, including strategy for topics, production, and distribution
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing budget, monitoring expenses and project progress, and report deliverables to the Vice President, Marketing.
- Be a thought leader, challenging teams to think outside the box, find innovative solutions, and drive success
- Manage sales enablement projects to ensure B2C sales team has what they need
- Deep collaboration with the Director of B2B Marketing to ensure full funnel (B2B2C) alignment
What you should expect
- A team of highly motivated, collaborative people who share a mission to impact students’ lives
- An environment where failure is not only ok but seen as necessary for growth
- People who aren’t afraid to provide constructive feedback that challenges and elevates those around them
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Family discounts on Revolution Prep programs
- Paid Training
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years as a B2C performance marketer
- Great communication skills and highly collaborative
- Advanced understanding of full funnel marketing, including prospecting, retargeting, and LTV cohort segmentation
- Data-driven, with demonstrated experience using performance analytics and insights to drive marketing plans and achieve measurable results
- Ability to work efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Embodies a "growth mindset" (unafraid of challenges; adaptable to change; willingness to learn)
- Experience working with Marketing technology tools including marketing automation, email, CRM, project, events and content management software
- Experience in the Education space preferred
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online meetings
- Authorized to work in the United States (current residence must also be in the US)
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. At Revolution Prep, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.