At Revolution Prep, we’ve been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first and only full-time professional tutoring company. We believe in the power of high-quality teaching to drive engagement and excitement around learning in students of all ages in every subject.
The B2C Marketing Manager manages, plans, implements and monitors marketing communication, strategies and programs that support Revolution Prep’s marketing goals and corporate objectives for targeted consumer audiences.
- Develop and maintain the brand story and value proposition across all marketing channels targeting B2C touch points
- Liaise with the Sales, Product, and Operations teams to ensure clarity on Revolution Prep’s B2C marketing strategy and communicate objectives
- Build strategy and collaborate on implementation for email nurture, SMS, SEO, influencer, and social media campaigns
- Manage website, including site content updates, blog updates, CRO campaigns, and any website refresh projects
- Collaboration with Thought Leadership team on B2C thought leadership initiatives
- Own editorial calendar for consumer-facing content, including strategy for topics, production, and distribution
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing budget, monitoring expenses and project progress, and report deliverables to the Vice President, Marketing.
- Be a thought leader, challenging teams to think outside the box, find innovative solutions, and drive success
- Great communication skills and highly collaborative
- Advanced understanding of full funnel marketing, including prospecting, retargeting, and LTV cohort segmentation
- Ability to work efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Embodies a "growth mindset" (unafraid of challenges; adaptable to change; willingness to learn)
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online meetings
- Authorized to work in the United States (current residence must also be in the US)